<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Happy Birthday to me..

Yesterday i had lunch with two of my friends from BB.. Alan and jonathan.. they brought me to pastaminia for lunch to celebrate my birthday in advance.. Then i went back to sch for SFC.. Had some games and get to know the new sec 1s who joined sfc.. only 5 of them join sfc.. when to meet my mum later at bishan to buy swensens cake.. came back hom,e order pizzahut.. had dinner then cut the cake in advance for my birthday.. As today friday is the actual day and not thursay..

As the year went past and I have grown ! year older.. now 18 years old means s very vunarable.. as i Recalled the yaers when by.. where in my sec sch life last yaer that my teacehr had a clebration for me.. it was so good.. many things happen different yaer.. memories will always last to the end..

later going to NYP open house with my friend then after that going out with a friend for lunch and play or see how.. aftear that in the night going prayer and praise tonight..
got to bring extra clothes cause shao bin they all sure birthday bash me one.. argh....

Comments: Post a Comment

:.God's Child.:

  • Gabriel Wong
  • studies at NYP (Electronic, Computer and Communication Engineering)
  • Serving in the BB and in the youth ministry of Chapel Of The Holy Spirit
  • Age:21 Years Old
  • Birthday:20 January 1988

:.Passionate.:

  • Reading the Bible
  • Fellowshipping with friends
  • BB (2LT)
  • Church
  • Frenz
  • Youth Ministry (Point.Com)
  • Studies

:.Love.:

  • GOD
  • Godma and Godpa
  • BB
  • Church Frens

:.Dun Really Love.:

  • People who have no sense of responsiblities
  • Untrueful friends
  • Insensitive to ppl feeling friends
:.Wish.:
Blogskin Designed by: Gab Design..