<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, February 18, 2006

 
hi all, i sorry it has been a loong time since i updated my blog.. just want to share taht God has been really faithful.. I really thank God for my o level results too.. i got a 6 for english.. ( not so good) a B3 for combine humans, a B3 for bible knowledge (thank God too) , a B4 for science ( chem pull me down+ the pratical a bit..), a C6 for maths... (by God's grace, uncle henry tution me and my sch amths teacher for not giving up on me.), a C5 for poa ( =( ) A C6 For chinese (yipee not a 7 anymore)
L1R4:22, L1R5:27, L1R6:33 (haha i got L1R6)
(Delight yourself in the lord and he will give u the desires of your heart)
now going on to poly.. had applied the courses.. thank God too for helping me choose the courses too..

Now as the next step of education i really miss my teachers in sec sch.. some had really impacted my life.. as i am actively involve.. i knew alot of them. i reallly miss everyone..

Comments: Post a Comment

:.God's Child.:

  • Gabriel Wong
  • studies at NYP (Electronic, Computer and Communication Engineering)
  • Serving in the BB and in the youth ministry of Chapel Of The Holy Spirit
  • Age:21 Years Old
  • Birthday:20 January 1988

:.Passionate.:

  • Reading the Bible
  • Fellowshipping with friends
  • BB (2LT)
  • Church
  • Frenz
  • Youth Ministry (Point.Com)
  • Studies

:.Love.:

  • GOD
  • Godma and Godpa
  • BB
  • Church Frens

:.Dun Really Love.:

  • People who have no sense of responsiblities
  • Untrueful friends
  • Insensitive to ppl feeling friends
:.Wish.:
Blogskin Designed by: Gab Design..