<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, May 01, 2006

 
update.. today nothing much happen.. just stayed at home and revised and had afternoon nap..

i dunno where to start from for my project.. need to hand in my report by week four..
really need god's help for good suggestion and ideas to help me.. also where i can find my resources.. Help me!! pray.. tmr i will try to search for ideas.. pls pray for me.. thanks

Comments: Post a Comment

:.God's Child.:

  • Gabriel Wong
  • studies at NYP (Electronic, Computer and Communication Engineering)
  • Serving in the BB and in the youth ministry of Chapel Of The Holy Spirit
  • Age:21 Years Old
  • Birthday:20 January 1988

:.Passionate.:

  • Reading the Bible
  • Fellowshipping with friends
  • BB (2LT)
  • Church
  • Frenz
  • Youth Ministry (Point.Com)
  • Studies

:.Love.:

  • GOD
  • Godma and Godpa
  • BB
  • Church Frens

:.Dun Really Love.:

  • People who have no sense of responsiblities
  • Untrueful friends
  • Insensitive to ppl feeling friends
:.Wish.:
Blogskin Designed by: Gab Design..