<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Common Test

Today i woke up in the moring at 9am plus.. started studying till 12pm.. revised more for my maths.. Thank you all who prayed for me for my test.. Maths today was alright.. i know most of it.. it was pretty good.. really happy.. thank you God for helping me thru my test..

Tmr having digital fundamentals.. at 2pm.. Now revisig again for it.. pls continue to pray for me thanks..
God bless all of u my friends.. catch up after my test..

Comments: Post a Comment

:.God's Child.:

  • Gabriel Wong
  • studies at NYP (Electronic, Computer and Communication Engineering)
  • Serving in the BB and in the youth ministry of Chapel Of The Holy Spirit
  • Age:21 Years Old
  • Birthday:20 January 1988

:.Passionate.:

  • Reading the Bible
  • Fellowshipping with friends
  • BB (2LT)
  • Church
  • Frenz
  • Youth Ministry (Point.Com)
  • Studies

:.Love.:

  • GOD
  • Godma and Godpa
  • BB
  • Church Frens

:.Dun Really Love.:

  • People who have no sense of responsiblities
  • Untrueful friends
  • Insensitive to ppl feeling friends
:.Wish.:
Blogskin Designed by: Gab Design..