<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, July 16, 2007

 

Driving test

Today i had my driving practical test.. yestday night could not sleep well.. woke up quiet a number of times. morning i woke up and went down to SSDC for my driving test.. had warm up before the test at 8.20am.. reach there early so wait in the room longer and watch news on tv.. haha.. then when for warm up.. and the car i took will be my test car for the day. After that went up and wait for the tester and u had to pick a pin pong ball with the number on it.. the number represent the tester.. i got ball 7.. =) then i was given route number 2 and off i go.. was nervous.. first one the tester say i hit the kerb while doing vertical parking.. but there wasn't any feeling as thou i hit.. so i say no i nver hit.. he ask me to go out.. so i went out and redo the thing.. i think is one little bit touch lor.. then from them i thought i minus alot of points.. then i was very scared.. drive at the same time praying that he will not mark me and i will pass.. then after the whole thing i came back.. went up to the room.. he enter the test room debrief.. he never ask me to go in so i wait outside the door standing inform of him and he look at me..then i wanted to walk to the side then i saw the sign so i think i shuld go in and i went in.. then super funny that i wait outside.. then he sit there alone waiting for noone.. then he gave my my result.. and praise God i Pass... Yea first attempt.. and there i applied my driving license.. thank u all who pray for me and encourage me.. and all who called and sms to congrat me.. =)... and even tag.. haha.. yup then went to sch for lesson till 9pm then i came home.. yup.. i am so tired.. bye.. nites
Thank you Godma.. =)


I am so HAPPY>> HAHA>>

Comments: Post a Comment

:.God's Child.:

  • Gabriel Wong
  • studies at NYP (Electronic, Computer and Communication Engineering)
  • Serving in the BB and in the youth ministry of Chapel Of The Holy Spirit
  • Age:21 Years Old
  • Birthday:20 January 1988

:.Passionate.:

  • Reading the Bible
  • Fellowshipping with friends
  • BB (2LT)
  • Church
  • Frenz
  • Youth Ministry (Point.Com)
  • Studies

:.Love.:

  • GOD
  • Godma and Godpa
  • BB
  • Church Frens

:.Dun Really Love.:

  • People who have no sense of responsiblities
  • Untrueful friends
  • Insensitive to ppl feeling friends
:.Wish.:
Blogskin Designed by: Gab Design..