<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, January 21, 2008

 
Updating..

Happy BIRTHDAY To ME! =)

So fast i have grown a year older. It feels so old to have a 2 in front and yes i have survived 2 decades on earth with God's strength for he has sustain me. I want to thank you everyone who have made my birthday this year and enjoyable one.. the thought that counts even dun have anything i felt touch already.. Thank you Godma and Godpa for everything, for looking after me.. with now a year older means somemore things to do and handle.. another load coming.. Thank you all.. I hope that i have not done anything wrong and that u dun trust me or love me..


Yesterday had celebration is church with the cake in the end flying at me.. then went down to suntec for lunch at nydc.. srry ppl.. i have no suggestion so then i say ok lor nydc.. make u all spend.. me too hole in pocket =p
then after that when walk walk and back home..

today went to sch.. had lab test.. dunno anyone remember.. sigh.. it was good thank God.. out of all my friends who took the same time as me.. only i could get it full program working.. praise God..

thats all folks.. 20 years old now.. and soon 21 hai.. time flies.. really wish to spend more time with my Godparents.. was abit unhappy that glow had to show some emo face and take away from me for that day.. hai.. sometimes i really...!! forgive.

Comments: Post a Comment

:.God's Child.:

  • Gabriel Wong
  • studies at NYP (Electronic, Computer and Communication Engineering)
  • Serving in the BB and in the youth ministry of Chapel Of The Holy Spirit
  • Age:21 Years Old
  • Birthday:20 January 1988

:.Passionate.:

  • Reading the Bible
  • Fellowshipping with friends
  • BB (2LT)
  • Church
  • Frenz
  • Youth Ministry (Point.Com)
  • Studies

:.Love.:

  • GOD
  • Godma and Godpa
  • BB
  • Church Frens

:.Dun Really Love.:

  • People who have no sense of responsiblities
  • Untrueful friends
  • Insensitive to ppl feeling friends
:.Wish.:
Blogskin Designed by: Gab Design..