<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

 
Hi all, Yup sorry it has been a long time since i update. i will try to update as much as possible. hope at least got ppl read.


Lets start something on a happy note. Now currently i am having my attachment at chartered semicon industry. thank God for sustaining me. everyday work till 5.18pm but sometimes later. today work wasn't that back. actually quiet worried how well or not my supervisor will grade me on my first assessment. Today i did not go BSF cause i am sick still. though i sick i still had to go work. having flu and cough.


So many things have happen. hold the shield of faith is very hard. and i want to state that yes God is the most important and that i have not put man above God. Ppl are important to me especially those that have an importance in my life. so stop snatching it away from me. So many things happen. why all must fall on me.. very heavy to move. trying my best to with God's help to move on. sad.. issues.. so many things is not easy at all and with the added problem. ppl i care all for u all.. Stay strong ok. Always keep the relationship and to build up relationship. not to tear each other down. but build one another up. ppl got to be sensitive u know to others too.

Amy ask me if i celebrating my 21st birthday next year. i wonder what will my 21st birthday be? an unforgettable one with good memories or now with.. i am scared.

Comments: Post a Comment

:.God's Child.:

  • Gabriel Wong
  • studies at NYP (Electronic, Computer and Communication Engineering)
  • Serving in the BB and in the youth ministry of Chapel Of The Holy Spirit
  • Age:21 Years Old
  • Birthday:20 January 1988

:.Passionate.:

  • Reading the Bible
  • Fellowshipping with friends
  • BB (2LT)
  • Church
  • Frenz
  • Youth Ministry (Point.Com)
  • Studies

:.Love.:

  • GOD
  • Godma and Godpa
  • BB
  • Church Frens

:.Dun Really Love.:

  • People who have no sense of responsiblities
  • Untrueful friends
  • Insensitive to ppl feeling friends
:.Wish.:
Blogskin Designed by: Gab Design..