<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

 
Hi all, Finally the first blog post of 2009. This year is a year of breakthru. Many thing happen. Thank God for sustaining me and still bringing me thru it. Need time to get it over and be alright.

This year is a great milestone for me as i officially turn 21 years old! Where new step of road face to adulthood having more freedom and into the working world of adults. This year also be a year when i enter army a new phase of my life. I pray that i will survive in army and continue to lean on God's word and spend time reading his word still. Also not to be influence in army and my aim is to go OCS hopefully can get it. =)  

From the bottom of my heart. I want to thank all of you for your well wishes and making time for my 21st birthday party. Also not forgetting all the surprise and yr gifts. YOU ALL have been a BLESSING to ME!. Thanks. I am so glad to know all of you and every single of you have touch and change my life somehow or either. Press on as we continue this year and always hold your anchor. SURE AND STEADFAST. Press on.. God bless all of you.. Keep in touch and update even when i have to go serve the nation. Thank you all. 

Comments:
Excellent work, my friend, excellent!
Have a nice day!!!!
 
Post a Comment

:.God's Child.:

  • Gabriel Wong
  • studies at NYP (Electronic, Computer and Communication Engineering)
  • Serving in the BB and in the youth ministry of Chapel Of The Holy Spirit
  • Age:21 Years Old
  • Birthday:20 January 1988

:.Passionate.:

  • Reading the Bible
  • Fellowshipping with friends
  • BB (2LT)
  • Church
  • Frenz
  • Youth Ministry (Point.Com)
  • Studies

:.Love.:

  • GOD
  • Godma and Godpa
  • BB
  • Church Frens

:.Dun Really Love.:

  • People who have no sense of responsiblities
  • Untrueful friends
  • Insensitive to ppl feeling friends
:.Wish.:
Blogskin Designed by: Gab Design..